Returns as of June 30, 2022
|Fund Level Returns (1)(2)|
|Year to Date||5.9%|
|2021 Dividend Yield(4)||7.2%|
|2022 Annualized Dividend Yield(2)(5)||8.4%|
As of June 30, 2022, cumulative cash dividends of $6.45 per share have been declared since inception(6).
Data is as of June 30, 2022, unless otherwise indicated. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
(1) Returns are calculated as the change in Net Asset Value (NAV) per share during the period plus dividends per share (does not assume dividends are reinvested) divided by the beginning NAV per share. All returns are derived from unaudited information and do not reflect the impact of any sales load or placement fee paid by shareholders. The returns have been prepared using unaudited data and valuations of the underlying investments in MSC Income Fund's portfolio which are estimates of fair value and form the basis of MSC Income Fund's NAV. Such investment valuations may be subject to later adjustments, may not correspond to actual realized value and may not accurately reflect the price at which investments could be liquidated.
(3) For initial shareholders who subscribed to the offering in July 2012 with an initial net offering price equal to $9.00 per share (public offering price excluding sales load). $9.00 per share is the assumed beginning NAV for purposes of the "Since Inception" calculation.
(4) The 2021 Dividend Yield is calculated as total dividends declared in 2021 per share divided by NAV per share at December 31, 2020 ($7.28 per share).
(5) The 2022 Annualized Dividend Yield reflects the annualized amount of dividends (i) declared in March 2022 and paid on May 2, 2022 ($0.165 per share), (ii) declared in May 2022 and paid on August 1, 2022 ($0.16 per share) and (iii) declared in August 2022 and payable on November 1, 2022 ($0.16 per share) divided by NAV per share at December 31, 2021 ($7.68 per share). Future dividends are not guaranteed. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
(6) MSC Income Fund also paid a 2.25% stock distribution in September 2012 which is not reflected in this amount.